|Home||» Products||» Iron Removal Plant||» Activated Carbon Filters|
Activated Carbon Filters
Understanding the demand of the clients, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting superior quality Activated Carbon Filters to our customers. Following established guidelines of the industry, we manufacture these carbon filters in high quality raw material procured from distinguished vendors of the market. We provide them in multiple sizes and wide range liner options.
- Raw water is Borehole water, underground, river water or tap water. the basic demands are as follows:
- Inflow Total dissolved solids content:≤1000PPM
- PH range: 6.5 - 8.5
- Water temperature: 5-45 degree.
- Turbidity: ≤ 10NTU
- Consistency or Hardness: 600mg / L (caco3)
- Pollution Index: SDI <5
- Free chlorine: <1mg / L
- Iron: <0.3mg / L( If iron >0.3 and manganese >0.1, Must be Aeration+ Iron remove filter)
Customer should supply basic condition:
- Plant size: Custom-made, needed floor smooth, floor ground should have drain ditch.
- Water quality basic steady, pressure steady.
- User power supply: Custom-made
- Main Domestic Market
- South India
We mainly deal in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka in India.