|Home||» Products||» Iron Removal Plant||» Activated Carbon Filters|
Activated Carbon Filters
- Unit of Measure
Remove all kind of impurities from water and make it fresh and pure by using our Activated Carbon Filters. They are easy to use, provide excellent result, have long service life and many more. They are used to filter the water by using a bed of carbon which removes all contaminants and impurities from the water. These are the methods which pure water using chemical absorption. They have robust construction; require smooth floor, pressure sturdy, etc. The Activated Carbon Filters are highly reliable in nature.
- Raw water is Borehole water, underground, river water or tap water. the basic demands are as follows:
- Inflow Total dissolved solids content:≤1000PPM
- PH range: 6.5 - 8.5
- Water temperature: 5-45 degree.
- Turbidity: ≤ 10NTU
- Consistency or Hardness: 600mg / L (caco3)
- Pollution Index: SDI <5
- Free chlorine: <1mg / L
- Iron: <0.3mg / L( If iron >0.3 and manganese >0.1, Must be Aeration+ Iron remove filter)
Customer should supply basic condition:
- Plant size: Custom-made, needed floor smooth, floor ground should have drain ditch.
- Water quality basic steady, pressure steady.
- User power supply: Custom-made
- Main Domestic Market
- South India
We mainly deal in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka in India.